Experienced Guidance In Business Transactions
League City attorney Amy Rose Oliver‘s business transaction law practice has benefited clients in the Galveston area and throughout Texas for 35 years.
- Entity formation
- Corporate governance
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Asset protection
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Structured settlement annuities
- Representation of investors, established companies and business startups
- Representation of factoring companies
- Due diligence review
- Business ownership succession during probate administration
As your lawyer, Amy Rose Oliver‘s focused knowledge translates into proactive strategies that avoid legal obstacles and promote client goals. Her emphasis on personal service means that concerns are addressed in a timely manner and all questions are answered fully and honestly.